Thinking Outloud

 






10)    We all have problems, but don't let problems have us.

9)    Money cannot but happiness, just ask any lottery winner - but it can make a nice down payment.

8)    There was a time when I did not exist, but now that I do exist there will never be a time I don't exist.  (May want to read twice to get the full effect)

7)    In my many years of investigating tax crimes I discovered what every millionaire wants - yep, another million.

6)   Gary Player, the golfer, once said the more I practice, the luckier I get - it applies to more than golf. 

5)    You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.

4)    Generally speaking, the worst decision you can make is no decision.

3)    You can't have a winner without a loser, sucess without failure, problems without opportunities -choose a side. 

2)    The secret to health for both the mind and body is not to mourn about the past, or worry about the future, but to live in the moment.

1)    What is life, it is like a vapor, it appears for a little while and vanishes away - God never said the journey would be easy, but he did say the arrival would be worthwhile.


Comments

  1. Wow! That is the most contemplative of your posts yet - great job, Mike! I was just telling Storm today that money doesn't buy happiness. You have some great wisdom in these words. Carpe diem - seize the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff Mike!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Honest

Nurses

Music